Reach More People at Easter
The churches who reach the most people with the Gospel during the Easter season are the ones who plan ahead for activities for their community before and after the event. We are passionate about helping churches grow during this time and we recommend a 3-event strategy to make this Easter your best ever.
3-Event Easter Strategy
This strategy is simple and is based on the following two presupposition:
- Non-church goers in your city who are going to attend your Easter services are those that have been impacted by your congregation in the last month and have been on your church property in the last year.
- Non-church goers in your city who will continue to attend your church after Easter must have more than one personal connection with your church and more than one invite back within two weeks after your Easter service.
So here are ideas for implementing an effective 3-Event Strategy at your church. Please call us if you have any questions about these:
- Easter Egg Hunt on Church Property
- Easter Dramatization – See Acts The 3 Man Show
- Men’s Conference with guest speakers or artists
- Maundy Thursday Service with guest speaker
- Good Friday Service with guest speaker or music artist
- Special speaker, artist, comedian, in Sunday service. – See Our Roster for ideas.
- Special Children & Families Sunday School Event – Suggested ideas: Inflatable Stories, Slugs and Bugs or Matt Adams
- Flowers for the Cross – Set up a cross to decorate with flowers on the front lawn
POST EASTER EVENTS
- The Story of the Book of Acts as told by Acts The 3 Man Show
- A Music Concert and Message with Jamie Kimmett or Rush Of Fools
- A fun family night out comedy event with Jaron Myers or 321 Improv
- A Gospel-centered Family Night with one of our Illusionists
- A special event with a prominent figure in business / society such as Gigi Butler or Steve Smith
This is not an exhaustive list. What does your church do that works well? Let us know so we can share it with others. Email Us your ideas to Ideas@ReachYourCity.com
By Gresham Hill, President - I've been helping churches put on effective outreaches since 1999. In that time, lots has changed. It used to be that the events needed to be free or the turnout would...
Rush Of Fools is one of the nation's premiere worship bands, leading worship for thousands of people each year at churches, conferences, and major events. While they've been successful at radio,...
What are they? Why have them? And who should you bring in?